Mini-Z RWD McLaren P1 GTR Yellow-Green (W-MM/KT531P)
MOTO HANGING ON RACER SUZUKI RGV 1992 KIT
Fun to build, pleasing to display, amazing to drive!
The one and only electric R/C bike with hanging on rider figure than leans through corners
Since it’s first release in 1992, Kyosho’s long selling Hanging On Racer model is still as popular as ever. The S.D.S.S (semi direct steering system) delivers high performance fully independent motion with the rider figure construction incorporating 13 different connections so it hangs on to the bike as it leans into corners. The result is driving performance just like a real motorbike that is easy enough for anyone to control. In addition, each section of the bike is designed with an incredible level of scale detail from the body cowl, inverted front fork suspension, brake disk & calipers, wheels, drive chain, sprocket and asymmetrical swing arm to recreate a model of display standard quality. However, as only a few parts are used in construction, even beginners can enjoy the satisfaction of the assembly that only takes a short time to complete. Dive deep into the fascinating realm of R/C electric motorbike driving like never before and discover the pure enjoyment of building, displaying and driving your own Hanging On Racer.
- Recreation of the Honda NSR500 that competed in the 1991 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix (WGP) 500cc class.
- Features chain drive system incorporating sprocket and mini chain, similar to a real motorbike.
- Includes Le Mans DM20 motor with moderate power and easy control characteristics.
- Unique S.D.S.S enables full bank cornering.
- Twin tube style mainframe optimizes space utilization with air-cooling.
- Inverted front fork suspension.
- Rear suspension uses asymmetrical swing arm with mono-shock friction damper.
- Chassis kit
- Pinion gear (10T, 12T, 14T)
- Cross wrench
- Pinion gear tool
Chassis Technical Data
- Length : 270mm
- Width : 98mm
- Height : 190mm
- Wheelbase : 1856mm
- Tire(F/R) : Φ78×18mm / Φ86×23mm
- Gear Ratio : 13.80～19.30:1
- Weight : 750g approx.
- Motor : LeMans DM20
Required for Operation
- 2ch R/C system
- Battery for model (7.2V-1600mAh Ni-MH recommended)
- 1 x servo (L32 x W16 x H31.5 max.)
- 1 x ESC (L34×W24×H14mm max.)
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery charger for model battery
- Charger Adapter
- Paint and paintbrush
16 other products in the same category:
Proven shaft-driven 4WD chassis with Syncro KT-231P 2.4GHz R/C system!From beginner to race winner, this machine delivers smooth performance every time. User-friendly with mild control response,...
Power and acceleration tests the bounds of common sense in a buggy that also features nimble control ! Factory assembled Inferno NEO 3.0 VE Readyset delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50m in...
Kyosho FAZER MK2 Dodge Charger 1970 OR 1:10 Readyset
COMBO INFERNO MP9e EVO READYSET + ORI30241 (EU) + NVO1111 (x2)
CALMATO ALPHA 40 TRAINER - TOUGHLON (EP/GP) PURPLE
Mini-Z AWD Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (R33) Blue (MA-020/KT531P)
Kyosho Inferno GT2 Dodge Challenger SRT 1:8 RC Nitro Readyset KE25SP
DRONE RACER ZEPHYR FORCE BLACK READYSET Kyosho’s Drone Racer is fantastic.A group of 3 former mischievous boys are now around forty years old and senior. They have grown into the men they once...
Go anywhere, anytime!Just add fuel and batteries and let this fully-fledged racing buggy run free With 8 World Championship titles, the ‘Inferno’ is proud to be KYOSHO’s flagship model. Infused...