RWD chassis with new transmitter combination launches a new series to follow the MR-03 With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced...
MOTO HANGING ON RACER SUZUKI RGV 1992 KIT
Fun to build, pleasing to display, amazing to drive!
The one and only electric R/C bike with hanging on rider figure than leans through corners
Since it’s first release in 1992, Kyosho’s long selling Hanging On Racer model is still as popular as ever. The S.D.S.S (semi direct steering system) delivers high performance fully independent motion with the rider figure construction incorporating 13 different connections so it hangs on to the bike as it leans into corners. The result is driving performance just like a real motorbike that is easy enough for anyone to control. In addition, each section of the bike is designed with an incredible level of scale detail from the body cowl, inverted front fork suspension, brake disk & calipers, wheels, drive chain, sprocket and asymmetrical swing arm to recreate a model of display standard quality. However, as only a few parts are used in construction, even beginners can enjoy the satisfaction of the assembly that only takes a short time to complete. Dive deep into the fascinating realm of R/C electric motorbike driving like never before and discover the pure enjoyment of building, displaying and driving your own Hanging On Racer.
- Recreation of the S.R.T. RGV-Γ that competed in the 1991 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix (WGP) 500cc class＆All Japan Road Race Championship.
- Two kinds of racing number（No.55＆No.5） are included with the decal.
- Features chain drive system incorporating sprocket and mini chain, similar to a real motorbike.
- Includes Le Mans DM20 motor with moderate power and easy control characteristics.
- Unique S.D.S.S enables full bank cornering.
- Twin tube style mainframe optimizes space utilization with air-cooling.
- Inverted front fork suspension.
- Rear suspension uses asymmetrical swing arm with mono-shock friction damper.
- Chassis kit
- Pinion gear (10T, 12T, 14T)
- Cross wrench
- Pinion gear tool
Chassis Technical Data
- Length : 270mm
- Width : 98mm
- Height : 190mm
- Wheelbase : 1856mm
- Tire(F/R) : Φ78×18mm / Φ86×23mm
- Gear Ratio : 13.80～19.30:1
- Weight : 750g approx.
- Motor : LeMans DM20
Required for Operation
- 2ch R/C system
- Battery for model (7.2V-1600mAh Ni-MH recommended)
- 1 x servo (L32 x W16 x H31.5 max.)
- 1 x ESC (L34×W24×H14mm max.)
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery charger for model battery
- Charger Adapter
- Paint and paintbrush
16 other products in the same category:
Make your R/C debut something to remember with this rough and ready monster truckOnly requires four AA-size batteries!Nothing stands in the way of the Monster Tracker as it clears jumps and gaps in...
Kyosho USA-1 VE 1:8 4WD Readyset EP (Torx8-Brainz8 ESC) The original electric USA-1 was the most popular Monster Truck in Kyosho history… A completely new version of the USA-1 comes 30 years later...
Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 V2 1:8 RC Nitro Readyset w/KE21SP Engine
Explore the outdoors with the all-season adventure model! The newest edition to the 1/12 scale electric belt vehicle series further enhances your outdoor experience. Kyosho’s long selling...
Kyosho USA-1 Nitro 1:8 RC Nitro 4WD Readyset w/KE25SP2 The original Kyosho Nitro USA-1 set the standard for RC Monster Truck power and performance when it was released in 1990. 30 years later, the...
Monster truck power upgraded from awesome to epic!5-link suspension is a match for any terrain Robust body incorporating a hybrid monocoque and pipe frame structure with brushless power system...
Real racing buggy performance sits on the palm of your hand.The perfect first (or even second) R/C car! Simply add eight AAA-size alkaline batteries to this Readyset and the MINI-Z Buggy brings...