Feel the impulse for full throttle of the high-torque engine and experience stadium truck power and stability.
With 8 World Championship titles, the INFERNO is recognized as Kyosho’s flagship model. The updated 1/8 scale INFERNO NEO ST Race Spec 3.0 brings the dynamic racing potential of INFERNO performance DNA to stadium truck racing. Mounted with the user-friendly KE25SP engine fitted with recoil starter, optimal balance of speed and handling is realized through Big Bore oil shocks and unique block pattern tires that dominate on any type of surface, including race circuits. With its racing chassis base, durability and reliability combine with wide scope of setting options and compatibility with performance-enhancing optional parts so you can tune your truck into a dynamic high-performance machine! With this Readyset package, the thrilling world of engine-powered off-road trucking is easy for everyone to enjoy.
- Readyset includes Inferno based shaft drive 4WD chassis with latest radio system layout and completed body.
- KE25SP engine is matched with premium polished muffler and manifold.
- Maintenance-friendly chassis construction has removed the use of E-rings.
- Front-Center-Rear gear differentials provide optimal power transfer to all four wheels.
- Universal swing shafts equipped on front minimize drive loss and increase crash resistance.
- Equipped with stabilizer bars on front and rear to control chassis roll through corners.
- High-degree of compatibility with parts used in the highest spec Inferno ST RR Evo.2 model.
- Compatible with Inferno series optional parts to unlock even more performance from your machine.
- Fully assembled chassis complete with RC linkages
- Pre-cut body finished with printed color scheme
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm hex wrenches
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for operation
- Glow fuel
- 8 x AA-size alkaline batteries for receiver and transmitter
- Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)
- Length : 550mm
- Width : 427mm
- Height : 225mm
- Ground Clearance : 40mm
- Wheelbase : 355mm
- Tread (F/R) : 289mm / 289mm
- Tire(F/R) :Φ148×66mm / Φ143×66mm
- Gear Ratio :14.6：1
- Weight : 3,750g approx.
- Motor : KE25SP
- Transmitter 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+
16 other products in the same category:
Kyosho FAZER MK2 Chassis Kit w/Mercedes AMG GT3 Clear Bodyshell
Mini-Z AWD Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD No.7 WRC 1993 (MA-020/KT531P)
Explore the outdoors with the all-season adventure model! The newest edition to the 1/12 scale electric belt vehicle series further enhances your outdoor experience. Kyosho’s long selling...
Automatically rights itself, even after capsizing! Unique lower hull design produces exceptional planing!Real racing performance in an easy to use 2.4GHz Readyset! The W-step and deep V combine in...
RWD chassis with new transmitter combination launches a new series to follow the MR-03 With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced...
20 years ago the MINI-Z Racer series started a revolution in small size R/C cars. Since the first MR-01 on-road chassis, the MINI-Z has been adapted to other car genres such as drifting machines,...
Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 V2 1:8 RC Nitro Readyset w/KE21SP Engine